Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Newest Member of the National Junior Honor Society

The end of May Emily was inducted into the National Junior Honor Society. Of the 200 7th Graders, 30 where chosen to fill the graduating 8th grader spots this upcoming year. The selected students were chosen not only because of their high GPA but also based on their service, leadership, citizenship and character.

The symbol of the torch represents the motto
"Light is the Symbol of Truth"
THE NJHS PLEDGE:
I pledge myself to uphold
The high purpose of the National Honor Society
To which I have been selected.
By word and deed
To make its ideals
The ideals of my school
And of my life.

We are very proud of her and the goals that she sets for herself. She understands that it takes hard work and lots of determination to be the person she want to be and has no problem with that.

Great Job Emily!!

No comments: