Sunday, December 2, 2007

Friday Night

I love December. Mostly because it is the Christmas season. I love to bake, listen to holiday music and mostly enjoy the season of giving.
I must admit that I am a home body. I like to stay home and sew or bake. This last few months I have been very busy. It seems like I have spent every waking minute of the day sewing, but of course I have no complaints ~ since its what I love to do.
Since I am a home body we don't do much. I admire my Brother Jason and his Wife
Dana they always seem to be doing fun things with their kids. Not me. It has been a long time since I have done something fun with the kids. So Friday night The girls ~ Stephanie, Angela & Emily ~ and I went out. We had some much needed girl time. We went to see Enchanted (which I would highly recommend), went shopping for make-up at Macy's, did some window watching and went to Cinnebon's where I bought "six Cinnebon Cinnamon Rolls". I was so excited it had been years since I had a cinnebon roll only to get home and be disapointed. They were not how I remembered. Oh well. So I got my cookbook out today and Emily and I made cinnamon rolls. They turned out so good, much much better than Cinnebon's. I made a batch and then Emme made a batch. She did so good rolling out the dough, adding the cinnamon and rolling up to cut with string. It was the best time we have had together in a long while. I needed that. I cant wait till next time.

1 comment:

Barkley's said...

I need a girls night :( all my girls are in Washington and Idaho!! Emily come stay with me forever k?