Thursday, December 13, 2007

Dance, Dance and more Dance

Stephanie has been taking dance classes for the last few months. She is getting pretty good. On Monday she takes ballroom dancing with a friend named Curtis. She loves it and her teacher said she is a natural and always uses her for demonstrations. On Tuesday She has Hip Hop. I don't know if it should be called Hip Hop or Flop Hop. No real dance moves, the body just gyrates around into some sort of pattern. I am not a fan of it but Steph likes its and that is what counts, Right? Then on Wednesday Night is my ultimate favorite, Ballet. I think Steph was born to be a Ballerina. After all she did start walking on her tippy toes first. She has the grace the poise to become very good and I know she will. Here are some photos and a video of dance class.

7 comments:

Dana and ohana said...

shake it steph!

Danna said...

Wow a comment from Dana, Thats something I haven't seen for a while. I thought maybe you forgot about us or didn't love us anymore. Or maybe because were not a Pat fan!!

Dana and ohana said...

Ummmmm....New England ANYTHING rock-e-ty-ROCKS-rocks. As far as the comments go, I have had tech problems over here!

Barkley's said...

I love to see that she is dancing and I wish I could be taking those classes with her!!

Danna said...

You can when you get over here!!!! ;.)

Anonymous said...

i want to go to hip hop with Steph.
it looks like so much fun.

Anonymous said...

Good post.