Thursday, January 3, 2008

It is going to be a Great 2008

I can just feel it. 2008 is going to be the year that starts the future years to be the best!! As I look over the last few weeks it has been a blessing to be able to enjoy every ones company. On the Widing side we had a nice little dinner and played the left - Right game with ornaments. It was fun to see everyone laugh. Then on Christmas morning We fed the homeless shelter in Albany. We are getting quicker each year. They are so many people in our areas that can use our help. On the Ellingson/Barkley side Stef make a great brunch on Christmas which was really yummy! The day after Christmas we went to HooDoo and Mark, Jason and I Skied while the stronger, limber kids snowboarded. (I'm Sorry Stef I know I call you a kid but your not. Its a habit because that's what I called Aaron and Jer for so many years). I was surprised that we weren't too sore. We were really worried we wouldn't get out of bed the next morning. It was a fun but way too busy trip for all of us.
We rang in the New Year obnoxiously banging pots and pans at 12:am with 7 kidlets!! So Happy New Year to all!!!

2 comments:

Dana and ohana said...

yeah 2008! And we rang it in by whopping up on Marco and Jason-son in a little anniliating Sequence and Phase 10. Someday Mark WILL UNDERSTAND there is no choice but to surrender when you play against me!!! (insert a wicked laugh here)

Danna said...

If I recall we won 2 of the 3 games in the new year..So it seems to be consistent that people who live in the Boston area seem to bend the rules for their own good..Does the Pats sound familr? You weren't video taping our game were you? LOL Mark

Danna Says " If I recall there were at lease 7 games after midnight we won? Doesn't that comsider 2008?