Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A little girl time

This last weekend Jer, Stef and Baby Kohen came over. The boys played their obnoxious video games while Stef did our hair and had girl time. Stef did my hair which, turned out to be the best color that I have ever had!! We all feel so pretty. Because Stef was coloring the girls hair (Emme's too!)I had to relax and put alot of trust into knowing that she wouldn't go too wild or extream and she didn't. Thank you Stef!!
I did however go to Macys after feeling so pretty and got make-up and perfume and vowed to Mark that I'd wear it everyday. Upon return I was suprised by Angies short hair which I wouldn't have chosen but I have to realize its not my hair (darn, I hate the fact that I can't make all these decisions anymore ~ my girls are growing up so fast) and she does look soo adorable with it cut short and sassy.

Speaking of Angela.... Here are a few pictures she took of her and the Cat. Steph Had her hair cut short about a week ago too. I'm coming to realize its just hair ~ It'll grow back, Right? Right! I love girl time!!

14 comments:

Danna said...

Mom you need to have Stef do this color to your hair, It reminds me so much of you when I was little. Cute!!

Dana and ohana said...

okay so you all look amazing and i am sooooo jealous. i will just have to call stef myself and get mine done too. Ladies I love the short hair.

Barkley's said...

I want to see pictures of the fabulouse Danna on here!! Show off your new hair, and makeup sista! Dana I would love to do your hair, and I agree Virginia really would look cute with a fancy cut like ang's....Love you all!!

Barkley's said...

BTW did i mention how great our weekend was! I love you all im so lucky my family is great (crazy) but great!!!! and tell Emme her letter is in the mail :)

Brydgette said...

Hey Angie I LOVE your new hair style!! I got my hair cut a littlw bit ago, would oyu like me to send oyu pictures?

Anonymous said...

Wait until my 16 year old sees these pictures.

Sally Bolinger said...

Hi Danna, this is sally I have my own blog now. Ill try to keep up on it.

Grandma Barkley said...

Stef nagged me into doing this, so check it out. Angie, I love the new haircut!

Dana and ohana said...

WHERES THE HAIR??????

Danna said...

Bridgett I want your blog address!! How are all of you doing. Good I hope. I heard that you have a new house. Fill me in. Love you and miss you, Mom!!

Brydgette said...

hey mom,
I'm not sure who said that we got a new house, but we haven't, we MIGHT get some property, but that hasn't happened yet.I'm not sure what my bolgger adress is, where do i find that?

Danna said...

Brydgette, The address is in the web address. for example mine is http://thebarkley-family.blogspot.com. Mom

Brydgette said...

We don't have one.I'm posting by using my email account.
Brydgette

Anonymous said...

she is adorable angie... and so are you:)