Tuesday, January 22, 2008

House Update






Well as you can see by the pictures that the house is slowly progressing and of course our blood pressures are slowly progressing too! When people stated that a construction was the hardest thing to do I thought ~ Na, no problem, we've been through worst. All I can say is never trust anyone no matter how nice they are. Always get everything in writing and if you don't well ~ your screwed!! Now all we have to do is make the best of it. I guess thats life... full of ups and downs. Sometimes a little more downs than ups but everything will work out just fine in the end. Thats where patience comes in.

3 comments:

Barkley's said...

I remember when my parents were building the house in mt.angel. It was a long stressful process on the whole family, but really in the end made us stronger and so happy when the house was done. Rememeber, what Dori says "just keep swiming, just keep swiming" (sorry i watch alot of kids movies so my wisdom is a little juvenile. Remember to take moment away from your stress...I love ya!

Dana and ohana said...

look at those walls. how exciting. You have yourself a house. Cool. As for the stress, sorry. It will be so worth it though!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.