Thursday, January 24, 2008

Stephanie has a hot date!!!

So Stephanie has a hot date tonight. Steph has set a rule that she doesn't date (I should say "Steady Date") until she is done with college. Sounds good to us. Steph has been on several group dates and has lots of "boy" friends but this is the first time she will be on a one-on-one date. I think she is a little nervous.
Its fun to her "boy" friends come over to the house and have Steph beat them in their own video games and I like making up names for them and Mark likes intimidating them with his big muscles (inside joke). I think its sad that most kids now-a-days think in order to be friends with the opposite sex they have to be steady dating them. I am glad that we have taught the kids be friends first have lots of interaction so they can learn about each other with out the emotional roller coaster that comes with being "boyfriend/girlfriend"..
Stephanie needs help picking her outfit. Which one should she wear?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

NUMBER 7! Number 7!!!
it's very cute.
And i love your hair cut. btw.

Barkley's said...

Number 2 and number 7 are my favorite...the boots are so hot! And you better straighten your hair down young lady enough of this up business... I love you! (They are all cute BTW you have cute taste you should dress me cause I cant!)

Barkley's said...

number nine would be cute too WITH THE BOOTS!

Barkley's said...

ok my friend Lisa agrees number 7 definently lol have fun NO SMOOCHING! (unless he's really cute) :)

Dana and ohana said...

7!!!!!!!
Love the boots. They are sassy. I love your hair. Wow you are looking foxy.

Danna said...

Thanks Guys, I picked out #7. Steph Doesn't like the boots that much. I think # 2 is cute too!
What about # 9 See the new post. coming soon, Danna

p.s this is steph, let me know about others that you think are cute too, like your 3 favs. much lovins

Danna said...

Oops # 10

Brydgette said...

tavia and i like #5, #2 but it's your choice!!! have fun!!!!
<3 tavia and brydgette