Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Ahh the memories...

Here is a fun little game... leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time or a long time, anything that you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It is pretty funny to read the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you are playing and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. On your mark... get set... blog those memories

2 comments:

Barkley's said...

Lol You took one of my memories that I was going to use for you..Mark being as old as lewis and clark (still laughing out loud!) but another fun one is playing cards with you and mark and you hiding good cards in your Ugz and handing me some under the table :) Another silly thing memory I have is hearing stories about this family before I came into the picture things like (i promise on our relationship, or grandpa farmer and the hunting trips with him) And I suppose I should pick a serious one since you said such nice things: You are a wonderful example to me of how to be a mother, you are very intuative of peoples needs and I apriciate that. I never had a sister growing up and I have truly been blessed with wonderful sister in laws, but I really do feel like you are my sister and I am grateful for our relationship. love ya!!

Brydgette said...

way too many!!! i can't even choose one. but i guess my favorite would be all of the years you were our tent mom at camp. that was sooooooooo much fun! oh but even better, even though it is sad. when you and the girls were about to leave camp last year and we were crying, you said "stop crying, it's not goodbye forever." but then you started to cry. there are sooooooo many others, but i don't have the time to type them all.
thanks for all the fun times! i love you Mommy B!!!!
<3 Brydgette