Tuesday, July 29, 2008

How Thoughtful


This last few weeks/months have been hard. The house is taking longer than we had liked, Stephanie has moved out of the house rather suddenly, We have spent every weekend and weekday for the last 4 weeks working on the house or going out of town. Needless to say it has been very stressful.
Today Emme and Angela went to the store to get some toothpaste and to just get out and go for a walk. I got a call that they needed to be picked up at Subway and they had something that would spoil if they walked home. As I drove up to subway I could see them smile so big. My thought was 'what are these two characters up to now'. I thought maybe they were trying to schmooze me over because Emme wanted to get some minutes for her phone. I walked in and they had flowers, chocolate and a card for me. It was soo sweet. Thank you girls for cheering me up. I love you soo much. Things are getting better, Slowly but surely they are getting better. I am excited for our move coming up and to be done with the house issues. I am excited for Football season to be here and the smell of falls crisp air. I am excited to bake apple pies and sit by the fire watching football and relaxing. I am excited for our first Thanksgiving and Christmas in our new home. I am excited for all the new memories to come. Good times are coming and they are just around the corner.

No comments: