Friday, August 1, 2008

Mr PB's or should I say Mr. Snuggles


This is our fat cat PB, Short for Porky Ballerina. I call him Mr. Snuggles. For the last 2 months PB has been acting a little on the strange side. You see, PB has never really been much of a snuggler and if he is snuggly its because there is no food in his cat dish. For the last 2 months he has been extreamly snuggly. At night he has to sleep in by bed and feels he must take up the whold bed. At 2:00 in the afternoon I can always count on PB jumping on my work desk and making himself comfortable. I don't really mind but sometimes its hard to work when he's laying on my table. I just think he is lonely and misses his best bud Stephanie like we all do.

2 comments:

Brydgette said...

speaking of stephanie... our family saw her at the fair last night. it was cool seeing her. it's been a while since we talked to her. but she seems to be doing well.

Anonymous said...

awwww i miss PB. i need to come snuggle him. give PB kisses and cuddles for me! =]