Monday, August 4, 2008

Its Monday Again!!

I am starting to dread these Mondays. Working up at the house Friday, Saturday and Sunday till midnight can be so tough when you have to go to work during the week. It is rewarding however to see the house come together duing this final stage. This last weekend we (or should I say Mark) layed the tile in the both kids bathrooms and the utility room. It looks great. I am so thankful for my talented husband. I think he can do anything. I am so proud of him. He has been working with Emme and MJ this last weekend and he has a pretty good system. The kids love to work with their dad. Emme's smile is from ear to ear as she talks about working with her dad. I love the relationship that he has with them (and the patience too). I know Pictures are coming, soon.

No comments: