Monday, April 20, 2009

Hip, Hip, Hooray!!!

I am total miserable with a cold and allergies, yuck, YuCk, YUCK!!! My am so stuffy and my face is soo itchy and red its awful. But I am determined to find the joy, so here it goes.....

~ My allergy shots start on Tuesday.

~ The sun is out and it is going to be a great weekend and no rain in site for the next 10 days!!

~ We will be home this weekend. After the last two weekends traveling it will be great to be home.

~ A big hip, Hip, Hooray the irrigation system is finally on. That means that we have a ton of yardwork to do which is exciting. Weeds and dirt are no fun to look at.

~ Angela's last day of driving school is today! Great job Angie!

~ My Heavenly Father loves and watches out for us!

~ Realizing that finding joy is not always about the material things in life. Finding joy is a state of spiritual well-being. A comfort in putting your worries in the Lords hand and knowing it will work out. Trusting Him and Surrendering control scares me and that is something I need to work on.

~ Starting a list of joys and realizing what needs to be done to find that joy.

1 comment:

Barkley's said...

Amen sista. Love the blog it makde me smile I needed that today :)