Thursday, April 23, 2009

Today I found Joy in....

...The wonders of Gods beautiful Gifts, finding a Pink Dogwood tree that is full of color and life.
...Angelas beautiful smile when shes told that she gets her braces off at the next visit.
...The chilled air that freezes my tootsies to let me know that I am alive.
...The beautiful deep blue sky that invites me outside.
...that I miss my Husband.
...Seeing Stephanie Smile again and having her be at home.
...Knowing my children are becoming strong, independant and responsible.
...Having Angela drive me around to Dr.s appts. She gets allergy tested today.
...Having more energy today than I've had in the last week.

1 comment:

Summers Family said...

I found something else to bring you joy today. Go to my blog and on my sidebar of friends' blogs, go to it's raining blessing . the entry is music candy. you will love it, please have angela listen and watch as well. this is what i want for her to do!
have a wonderful day, see you soon!