Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ahh.. Fall

I just love the Fall season. I love the colors and the fresh crisp air in the morning. The smells of fires burning and the blue blue sky. Fall brings a sense of renewal for me.
I love the peace and quiet that I have some alone time which includes having time to quietly fold my laundry and pick up around the house. Its amazing how much extra time we have when we are not bickering and complaining about just getting it done.
I love the burst of energy I have to get things done like the yard and cleaning the garage (as soon as Mark is off hunting), putting up TP and Towel holders.. doing the little touch-ups..
I love to sew and finish up my UFO's (unfinished objects). My quilt needs to get done this year, I hope. and I get to sew Angela a Homecoming dress with my new surger and Sewing maching that a wonderful person let me borrow.
I love going back to school, all the kids are in school now and we are down to just 2 schools and no more elementary.. YEAH.. Im a Big Kid now! Its been fun getting up early and taking care of the kids lunches and making sure they have enough kisses to get them through the day.
I love excitement of watching our kids play sports. MJ loves Football and has practice almost everyday for a couple hours (even in the 100 degree weather). Emily is doing Volleyball and Irish Dance. Between the two she is going, going and going. And Dad Loves Watching Football on TV.
I love General Conference and being spiritually recharged. This is my most favorite. I love listening to the Prophet speak the words we need to hear. The messages the counselors and Apostles give us. Conference fills my heart with love and graditude for what I have to be thankful for, which is so very much.