Monday, December 14, 2009

Oh No!!

Poor Angie Pangie. A few weeks back Angela decided that she would hop over the doggie gate. It was more like a hop/jump/leap in slow motion. I herd the gate crash and fall (to pieces I might say) but no crying or yelling. I quickly got over to her to find out what happened. She seemed to be in the worst pain ever. I tried to calm her down and we layed her on the floor. I swear she broke her ankle and Mark thought she just had a sprain. Me being the mom of course insisted that she go in to be checked. The hospital was empty and we got in and out in no time. Mark of course was right, just a severe sprain. The doctor gave her some pain meds, crutches and sent her home with a wrapped ankle. Angie discovered that hurdles were not in her future and that next time she should try pole vaulting.

No comments: