Monday, September 3, 2007

I am sooo excited!!!

So this weekend my Brother Jason his wife Dana and Jayden, Brayley and Ansen came to Richland to visit with me. While they were here Dana told me that I needed to Blog more, which I agreed ~ and now that I can remember my password, I can. I still wasn't excited enough so she dragged me to Costco. With my arm in intense pain from her tight grip she insisted I had to buy a digital camera. She said that blogging would be alot of fun with a camera. So I did. I didn't want to get on her bad side. (all Hell would brake loose!!) lol. So I am Soooo Excited.
Here is my first blog with my new camera.
I think pretty much the pictures speak for themselves....Don't You??

2 comments:

Dana and ohana said...

oh you think you are funny don't you? I think these pictures say "I'm America's Next Top Model", don't you. We had SOOOO much fun and I know we'll see you soon. Thanks for a great weekend

Kristine said...

those are some great pics of my sassy cousin Dana and her boy toy Jason.