Tuesday, September 11, 2007

So much to do So little time.

Well with the kids off to school its has been great. Sometimes a little too quiet in the house. I wish I had a little more time. I envy all you mothers out there who sit and eat bonbon's. (LOL) Don't you wish.
So While Mark was gone last week hunting I had some alone time (somewhat I still had the kids) but you know what I mean. I realized that I have really let myself go. Not only physically but sometimes mentally too. I'm sure you know what that means.
I feel as if I need to start my life over. Go back to the basics. But how. I have so much I want to do and have so little time to do it in and I am running out of steam.
So this is what I have decided to do.

Get back to reading my scriptures daily: On BYU.EDU they have in the independent study gospel doctrine classes. I want to know more details about the church. It is a free class and I can work on it in my own free time.

Exercise daily and eat healthy: The exercising is easily. I get up in the Mornings and go down to the fitness room here at home. The eating thing is a little more challenging since it seems like I eat to make me feel better but yet it doesn't because I keep getting fatter and fatter!! ygh. So I am going to eat slow and drink lots and lots of water.

Have me time: I had Mark bring my sewing boxes up to the house. In that box I am going to finish all my UFO (un finished objects) crafts. Here's is one that I have just finished. I probably got it about 10 years ago with Lorena. It was a fun short project but I now have a sense of accomplishment.


So there it is. The question is can I fit it all in between Work, cleaning house, making diners ect... ect... You Bet!
Have a great Day!!

2 comments:

Dana and ohana said...

okay seriously...i love that bag. I'll take three please. Do you think they have that at Micheal's?

Barkley's said...

Danna!!? Here i am blogging my life away and You are neglecting your computer was down for a couple of days but now its working so get with it GIRL!! Love you and loved visiting you guys!