Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Off to School we Go!!


How cute they are so eager to get to school. Mj and Emme Love school. They have been fortunate to have the same class together this year. Alot of teachers mistake them for twins. I don't think they mind too much.
The School is brand spankin' new. Just opened two weeks before school started.

The Kids love the open soccer field and have made lots of new friends. Look at the view. It is nice. You can see for miles and has a view of the Columbia River. I love it here. Since we have been here we have had only 3 days where it sprinkled and 2 days where we had thunder storms for only a couple hours. The kids get to even wear shorts.
So during the day I get to sit around and be lazy. Eat bonbons...? I wish. No our day starts at dawn and goes to dusk. Then we are lucky enough to do it again.

2 comments:

Dana and ohana said...

Are my eyes decieving me???? Danna-did you actually blog again? Whoopppeeee! It must be that fancy new camera that inspires you...or is me? THat school really is great! I didn't realize that they wer int he same class again this year. Cool!

Danna said...

No your eyes arn't decieving you. I got up this morning and said I have to take pictures and blog before Dana does. It was a competative joke..