Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Daddy Daughter bonding

Last night Angela and Mark had a daddy daughter night at Mutual. They had so much fun getting to know each other better. They played a few games and Mark had to do Angies hair and nails. They were the first to finish. Then Mark had to answer questions to see how well he knew Angela. He got 1 answer right. They came home and asked me the questions and I only got 1 right. Here is the list of questions and answers about Angela:
What is your favorite TV Show? What not to wear
If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would it be? Hawaii
What is your favorite food? Spinach
If you had 2 hours of free time, what would you want to do? Play the Piano
What is your favorite music group/artist? Mutemath
Who is your favorite Disney character? Cinderella
If you could have one wish, what would it be? I would wish for a lizard.
What is your favorite subject in school? Seminary & Science.
I would have never guessed. We are so lucky to have Angela in our home. She is a doll. I can't tell you enough how much we love her and the spirit she brings into a room is enlightening. She is always trying her hardest at what ever she does and as she tries new things she is finding joy in her journey. She smiles alot and knows how to have fun. Love you Ange!!

3 comments:

Barkley's said...

A lizard? I never would have ever guessed that! That is a great idea we are doing a daddy daughter camp out in septemeber I will have to suggest we do something like that! I wish my daddy could come on the campout with me :(

Anonymous said...

I would have never guessed any of those! What an interesting kid you have! hahahaha! jk we love angela! =]

Brydgette said...

angie!!! i onky knew two of those. how is my old best firend?
i miss you a ton. like the weight of 12 elephants!!!