Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Kaleidoscope in Motion...A Holiday Spectacular....

Saturday, December 20th, Emily had a big performance at the Toyota Center in front of about 2000 people. It featured several of the area groups such as, The Mid-Columbia Ballet, Tri-Cities US Figure skating club, Tri-Cities Amature Hockey Association - USA Hockey Assoc Skills Development program, Miss Tri-Cities & AnDaire Acadamy of Irish dancing. Each group performed several festive performances. Tt was fun to see all the different skills and ages perform. Emily loves Irish Dancing ALOT!! We are blessed to have so many prograns available in the Tri-Cities. A great place for kids!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish I could have seen her dance she is so graceful!

Anonymous said...

Emily did amazing! I loved watching the ballet! Thanks for taking me with you mom. =]
I love you!