Sunday, March 15, 2009

Let's do a recap of the week...

First of all I hate loosing an hour of sleep. My body seems to just shut down. Didn't help that I had some kind of a bug this week.

MJ ~ Mj didn't have school Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday due to parent/teacher conferences. I have to say I really love Marks teacher and I think she is the best teacher ever; and I have had a few share of teachers with all my kiddo's. She really has a way for her kids to strive and do their best. Mark says she has never, ever gotten upset. Mark is doing great in school and loves math science & reading. He took a test that scored him reading as a 7.2 grader. I love the fact that all my kids love to read. And I don't mind that they stay up late reading books as long as they can wake up smiling in the morning. Great Job Markie!!

Emme ~ This week Emilys church basketball team played in the tournament on Thursday night. They won the 1st game and went on to play the 2nd and final game of the stake playoffs. That was two games in one night. She is doing great and has really gotten aggressive. She plays great defense and shuts her opponent down every time. I have to say that I was suprised to see her want to even play basketball and I am so proud of her getting out of her comfort zone. A big YeeHaa for Emme!!

Angela ~ Oh my goodness peoples... stay off the road, I repeat, stay off the road. Angela has started drivers ed and now has her permit. I have the privilege of teaching her how to drive, so she should be a pro in no time. She is excited to drive and is doing great. this week we practiced on the gas, break and turns. Today we went out on the hwy. Not bad for her first couple times. I am sure she will be a great driver and in a few months well have another driver in the house. Yeah Angie, Whoot, whoot!!!

Stephanie ~ Life is never dull with Stephanie in the house... She is keeping busy with work, dance, institute, going out with the sister missionaries, hangin' with the boys and helping her friends make a video. I have posted the videos, they are great and I am impressed with the fine young talented, soon to be, up and coming movies stars. A big shout out to the Russian Diva!!

Better in Time Video Project ~ Bloopers


Better in Time Video Project ~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

First MJ, Congrats on doing well in school buddy! Im so glad you enjoy your teacher!
Second: Emme, I love you sweet pea!! Im so glad you went out of your comfort zone and did basketball. You do so well at anything you set your mind to.
Third: Angela, you do not get 10 points for hitting old people on the street...that is a myth...you get 30! lol
and last but not least: Steph, that video is fun. What is it for? I put that shirt along with a bunch of stuff for y'all in the mail yesterday it should be there thursday. love you all!

Summers Family said...

I have tried calling you and leaving you a message here.
Book club is this Thursday at 9:30 am at Lori Kurtz's home. Call me with questions.

Kate the Great said...

Wow... seems like everyone is certainly keeping busy.

That video sure is a far cry from the stuff we were all doing in YWs. Tell her, I think she did a great job!