Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Spring Break is here!

I am so, so, so glad for spring break this year. I have really been struggling with staying ontop of life and unfortunately I keep falling off. It is hard to juggle being a Wife, a Mom, A housekeeper and a full time job. I hate it! So this spring break I took off work to be a full time mom. It has been great. We have been doing some spring cleaning and will be having fun time too. Last night we went to the movies and saw ~ Race to Witch Mountian, a perfect family movie that even Dad wanted to see, YEAH! Later this week we are going to the beach. Exciting!! And then home for Conference, Excitinglerestedly!!!!!

2 comments:

Kate the Great said...

Yeah for spring break!!!!


Actually, I am one of the Stake Camp Directors now, so I will be at camp this year. Eight months pregnant and all!!!

I took over for Katie Snyder when she moved,and so I am the Camp Director over the YLs now... Too fun!

You guys should just sneak down and come to camp this year!

Unknown said...

A movie that the whole family loved thats great! I wish we were coming for confrence...got out voted :(