Friday, May 8, 2009

Emily

Yesterday Emily stayed home from school. It is not like Emme to miss school even when she is sick. Igot up early to take her to orchestra and she was asleep. Angie said she tried to wake her several times so I knew she needed some extra sleep so I let her sleep in till 10:00 hich is very unusual. Anyways, What she did was so cute. mark and I took MJ to get his scout shirt and when we came home she cleaned up our room and gave us cute little cards. She said " you should have seen how it put a smile on your face" . And it did. She is so thoughtful and I thank her for the example she is to me. Boy do I need to become more child like in Christ teachings.
Thank you Emme.

1 comment:

Barkley's said...

Hey I miss you and thought you needed to hear I love you guys!!!!!!!!! Sorry I have been MIA lately.