Tuesday, October 9, 2007

HERITAGE DAYS



It was a nice day with just Emily and MJ. Dad and I took the little-ones to Heritage days where we got to look at some pretty cool stuff from the old west. We watched and learned how a blacksmith heats iron and twist it into decorative iron rods. This was MJ's favorite. My favorite was the hats. Check out the hats in the pictures. These are hand made & Beautiful. We visited many trading post and learned how to speak an indian language. The Lewis and Clark musuem had many interesting facts about there journey.

All in all it was a relaxing day with the kids. I forgot what it was like to only have two kids to take around. It was sure alot less complicated. The older kids stayed home and did homework. We are having lots of fun up here in the Tri-Cities.

3 comments:

Barkley's said...

Sounds great! I loved going on family outtings as a kid..I cant wait till Kohen is old enough to enjoy them. Love you guys and see you in a few weeks!!!!

Anonymous said...

yeah yeah i see how it is... just kidding. homework is not that bad when you are pulling out your hair. anyways....hope you had a blast. luv ya

Barkley's said...

Thank you danna you made me feel so much better!! I love ya