Friday, October 12, 2007

Oh Beautiful Day!!!

It is such a beautiful day today, I feel trapped all stuck inside the house. The sprinklers have just kicked on reminding me that we have such beautiful weather in Richland. I even had to turn the AC on today.
My favorite part in fall is the cool crisp mornings with a cup of hot cocoa, watching the leaves turn from yellow to orange to bright red. Then the wind just blows them around getting in the perfect spot to walk on.
When I was a kid I don't remember ever walking on the sidewalk when the leaves were falling. I do however remembering the old man on the corner yelling at me because I always cut across his lawn right thru the leaves. How rude of me! He probably enjoyed looking at his leaves all beautifully fallen on his yard. I guess I am much more mature to understand that now. LOL.
Anyways, I hope everyone is enjoying the outdoors.
Smiles

2 comments:

Dana and ohana said...

its raining here...booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Papa Smurf said...

Dana,

We have a new address - go look if you want:

www.ellingsonsinidaho.blogspot.com

Doug & Julie