Monday, October 1, 2007

Mark's Big B-day

As you know Mark turned "40" this year. This year Mark's family decided to surprise him by driving up to wish him Happy Birthday. Let me tell you it is hard to keep a secret from your husband. I slipped a couple times but thankfully his brothers bailed me out with playing Battlefield. It was a great seeing Mark come out of his room with a big "WHAT THE HE??" look on his face. We all got a great laugh out of it. Mark was very happy to spend time with his family ~ He misses his Brothers alot.
I Love you Mark!! It has been an eventful past 25 years with you. I think it is so sexy to watch your man grow old. This may be sick but I love those gray hairs on your head. Happy B-lated B-Day.

2 comments:

Dana and ohana said...

DEAR MARK
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! YOU LOOK GREAT FOR AN OLD GUY. I'M SURE GLAD ITS FOOTBALL SEASON AND WE CAN BOTH CELEBRATE ANOTHER VICTORIUOS SEASON FOR NEW ENGLAND.
(danna, i hear that when you write in all caps its like yelling. I think maybe visually its the same. 40 is old, so you might need to read that to him too.)

Barkley's said...

Danna I love you! You love your husband and that so wonderful... I had such a great time visiting you guys! Jer misses mark so much, I am so greatful Jeremiah has a great family (crazy) but great!