Friday, March 14, 2008

Calling all cars..

Maybe I can pass for an old beat-up car. I sure feel like it. What do you think..

Urgent Casting Notice

We are looking for OLD, BEAT UP CARS & TRUCKS for the feature film TWILIGHT. The vehicles can be dented, scratched, wrecked, etc.

You and you car would need to be available NEXT WEEK (MON through FRI) to work on the film. Shooting will take place in Kalama, WA (about an hour north of Portland). The pay is $65/day, OT after 10hrs. You would also receive $40/day reimbursement for travel and a $20 car bump.

If you are interested in being considered, please e-mail the following to sally@extrasonly.com:

Name
Contact Info
Recent Photo of you AND your car

Thank you and we will contact you if we are interested.

4 comments:

Barkley's said...

Oh my stupid car would be perfect! But I wouldnt want to go cause they would have to re-cast the whol movie since I am So perfect for Bella :) I am SO FREAKIN' EXCITED for that movie...are you reading DANNA???

Danna said...

I have tried to read but I promise you I will read it before the movie comes out. Too much stuff to do right now.

Dana and ohana said...

READ!!!!!!!!!!!!
who cares about bulding a house?
taking care of children?
showering?
READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
p.s., i'm not really yealling,, just sternly encouraging...love you.

Danna said...

I know you are. You love me soo much. Im gonna go on vacation and do nothing but READ this book!!!!