Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Eric!!

Today is Eric's Birthday but he is nowhere to be found.
He's out having fun, while my paper work mounds and mounds!!!!

It's not fair as I sit here all day..
While he's out having fun with no work and all Play!!!!

Eric's the oldest brother I got..
I'm glad he's my brother and I love him alot!!!

So I don't really mind that he's gone to Mexico..
Where the people are nice and he has lots of amigo's!!!!

Celebrate your birthday today with a smile..
We send you hugs & kisses from over the miles!!!

We love you Eric Hope you have a great Day!! XOXOXOX

2 comments:

Dana and ohana said...

a poem!
oh I am so gald...
ususally I do a birthday poems,
but your's is so rad.

i'll just add our wishes along with yours,
but will eric even see it-or is he out the stores?

shopping, celebrating, or out on a date,
we hope that your birthday is wonderful and amazingly great,

So enjoy your time this fine sunny day,
Make sure you get what you want and you don't have to pay.

Hugs, kisses and well wishes we send you today.
We'd come and celebrate with you but we have the sniffles so home we will stay.

you may be a year older
but that means a year wiser too,
so Happy Birthday dear Eric,
Happy Birthday to you!

Danna said...

Dana your such a show off .. But I love you anyway..