Monday, March 31, 2008

A very busy Morning..

A very busy morning at the Barkley house
4:30am ~ Emily, Mom and Dad ~ Get our lazy bums out of bed.
5:10am ~ Take Emily to school, stop by Albertsons for Emily snacks and batteries. Emily's off for an overnight field trip to Seattle.
6:00am ~ Emily's bus leaves for Seattle. Mom's very nervous to let her go.
6:30am ~ Dad drops Mom off at home She cooks breakfast and gets ready for the day.
7:10am ~ Mom takes Angie to school so she can get there early to talk to her teacher about math.
7:30am ~ Another trip to Albertsons for Stephanie's lunch.
7:45am ~ Take Stephanie to the Benton County district Attorneys office where she is doing a job shadow with the prosecuting attorney. Mom's excited for her.
8:10am ~ Take MJ to school. Get him there early for safety patrol.
8:30am ~ Having computer problems. Got the computer restarted with a little help from Charter.
8:45am ~ Mom takes a small break for the morning and gets her work day started.
WHEW!!!! I am very proud of my kids and the opportunities that they are having today. How lucky we are to live in America where we have the freedoms to do what we want, when we want to do it. Have a great day America !!

2 comments:

Barkley's said...

Wow and I thought my morning was wild..thanks for putting me in my place Danna!! :) I really hope to see you guys this weekend!!

Dana and ohana said...

Please...I could do that with my eyes closed. Wait. No. I would have just kept my eyes closed while I let Jason do all the work:) Good job Banana...your kids are great.