Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Angela Kay


Angela Kay Barkley was Born on February 26th and Weighed 7Lbs, 2oz and was 21 Inches long. She was the most beautiful baby I have ever seen. She looked like a little indian baby. I called her my little pappouse. She was quite and hardly ever cried. I remember the night she was born she slept all night. The nurses said they have never seen such a beautiful quite baby. How lucky I was to be blessed with such a wonderful gift from heaven. She has always been our angel. Thanks Angie for letting me be your mom!! I love You..
For Angelas 15th Birthday Mom and dad took her out for dinner to Olive Garden... Her favorite Place ever. She had Chicken Fettechini Alfredo with a Strawberry Daiquiri (virgin of course). While we were out to dinner the siblings decorated the house and surprised Angela. It was fun! Angela was very surprised too because I had told her that morning that we were going to do her b-day on Friday ~ she was glad that we didn't wait. She said it was the best birthdat ever!!

4 comments:

Barkley's said...

I wish we would have been there :( I love you ang and miss you so much!! I cant wait to come see you guys again SOON!!!
How bout nexct weekend lol I wish!

Brydgette said...

Hey Angie, I'm SOOOOOOOOOO lucky to have such a good friend like you and I'm glad to know that you will always be there for me if I need you!! Happy Birthday, I hope it was a fun one!!!!
<3 Brydgette

Dana and ohana said...

hey angie...how many days until you can date?

Danna said...

Hay Dana no comments like that from the peanut gallery..