Sunday, February 17, 2008

Angela's got some Bling Bling in her mouth!!


So Friday Angela went to get her braces on. She has been excited for weeks (or should I say months) to get these braces. She will have them on for about 18 months. So far she is doing well and with the new no ban technology she is having very little discomfort. She has been eating soft foods. The only sad thing she said is that she has to give up chewing on ice and gum which are her favorite (Darn.. The ice chewing and bubble popping always drove me nuts!!). I think she looks so adorable!!

9 comments:

Dana and ohana said...

angie, you look HoT!!!! I always wanted braces you lucky duck!

Barkley's said...

YAY Ang! You look so adorable I loved my braces! The only advice I can give is dont eat corn on the cob around a boy you are interested in cause corn gets STUCK haha Hey Danna my dad wants you to give him a call he has been trying to get ahold of you...and call me too when you get a chance :)

Brydgette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brydgette said...

Hey Angela congrats! now we will both have beautiful smiles!! How long do you have to have them on for? Can't wait to see your beautiful smile at girls camp!!!

Brydgette said...

mommy B.
you forgot that my b-day was march 29th.
:(
brydgette
(i'm just messing with you!)

Danna said...

What ? Is is really? You only have a b-day every 7 years?

Brydgette said...

what do you mean that i only have a b-day every 7 years? i've never heard of that.

Danna said...

never mind I was thinking about February 29th, cuz we are still in February.

Brydgette said...

that's what i thought you were probably thinking!