Tuesday, February 5, 2008

L ~ O ~ V ~ E

Valentines day is almost here.. I love Valentines Day, It always reminds me of the true meaning of love and what a very special relationship I have with Mark. I know most of you think that we are too feisty with eachother. I call it the way we communicate. In fact it is been scientifically proven that couples who tend to be on the feisty side stay married longer and live longer. So, see we are normal in our own way.
I LOVE Mark and the many joys that he has brought into my life. I couldn't ask for a better husband who tries so hard to make his life and the life of his family better. He has stuck with me through so many trials that I have had in my personal life and Loves me no matter what. He has taken his family to the temple to be sealed for eternity. He has gone to school and sacrificed his time to help those in need. He Loves his family and has always been there for them. He is dedicated to serving the Lord and does so with a smile.
So I am really lucky to you Mark!! I LOVE YOU!! XOXOXOXOX

7 comments:

Brydgette said...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY barkley famliy!!<3 Brydgette

Barkley's said...

Happy Valentines to you all...I love you, Danna, Mark, Steph, Ang, Emme and MJ!

Brydgette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danna said...

Brydgette you need to blog so we can see how the Dye's are doing!! Say Hi to your mommie for me!!

Brydgette said...

Mommy,
Um... I don't know what to post!! I could put our new family picture. Would you like to see that? I'll post pictures of me once I get my braces off, but we don't really have anything intresting going on! I'll be sure to tell her hi for you!!
<3 brydgette

Dana and ohana said...

okay--all this lovey dovey stuff is going to make me puke! (j,k) Mark your wife is so nice.

Papa Smurf said...

Guys - White Salmon River, August 3rd - We need to all be there again this year. Let me know so I can reserve the rafts again.