Monday, February 25, 2008

A little Family time!!

I love our family!!!! This last weekend Jer, Stef and Kohen can over to see us. It is soo nice to have them here. We don't ever do much except hang out and relax. Which I so appreciate. Thursday we didn't do much and Friday I had to work. Saturday they went to the park. I stayed at home. Sorry guys, I just felt really icky that morning and Sunday our family went home. We had a couple events on Friday night Steph had a peanut reaction from using a dish rag. Yep, she had a reaction by just touching the dish rag. This was the first time that she had to give herself her epi-pen. I am glad it was just a mild reaction. On Saturday Mark, Jer , Stef and I went to lunch. We ended up going to Outback. Stef is allergic to shellfish. Jer asked for a table away from people because of Stef's alleries to shrimp. The had justed opened at 3:00 so We all thought we'd be ok ~ not too many people around. It was ok Until one of the waitresses broght us some bread and waived a large plate of shrimp right in front of Stef's face! So needless to say Stef almost immediately broke out in hives and we quickly left to get benydryl. Another mild reaction, Luckily. So while Stef slept the benedryl off I worked on her pillows. Which gets me excited to work on my own once the house is done and we get to decorate. Stef helped me make some major color decisions ~ Thank you Stef. I can't wait to see them on the wall. I only chose a few colors. and accent wall for the Dining room and bathroom colors. Oh, and accent color for my bedroom. There is soooo much to chose from... I am so glad that Doug & Julie taught me how to start or I would have been in a constant state of confusion. Thanks you!!
I am always bummed when family has to go home. It takes us a day or so to get our spirits back and then we start looking forward when they will be coming again.. I love you all!!!

2 comments:

Barkley's said...

:) we love you too thank you for doing the pillows they look wonderful. It really has been hard to get back in my groove today. Kohen is still tired he loved having the kids around to pay attention. He slept the entire way home and went to bed and slept almost all night!

Danna said...

WOW, That is amazing. Maybe it will be a new trend for Kohen. He is so dang cute!
I forgot we are having the missionaries over for dinner tonight and I am trying to get motivated to figure something out. Steph just got out of bed at 11:00 I let her sleep in. she looked so tired the last couple days.
Have a great day!!!