Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Baby Shower


Sunday, Stephanie and I went into Hillsboro for my cousins baby shower.
It was soo much fun. It has been nice now that Mark has been finished with school we can do these little trips. I remember when Cecily was a little baby and I use to push her stroller around in the park. This last year she finished her accounting degree at Portland State and has been working for the IRS for the last 5 years or so. She just took a new position as an IRS Auditor for businesses. Shes a smartie! and has done very well for herself. It was nice to also see my Cousin Tina. I haven't seen her for a very long time. She just has another little boy Giovannie. He is cute!! Tina is starting a Baby online resale store. I am excited for her too. She is doing so well. I am proud of my cousins! I missed my cousin Tony's wife Krisi and her new baby. On a sad note my cousin Tony is being called back to Iraq. He may be there for upto 18 months.
After the Baby shower we spent the night at my brothers house and we worked on the lighting for our new house. We went to dinner and visited with Sarah, She is doing so good. She has been accepted to Southern Oregon. She wants to be a birth nurse. And Monday I went and did our taxes. UGH!! and got home Monday night. This week will be a little calmer.... I hope.
BY THE WAY.... CHECK OUT THOSE FLOWER ARRANGEMENTS. MY UNCLE BILL DID THOSE. HE IS SOO TALENTED!!!

2 comments:

Dana and ohana said...

that food was awesome!!!!
Personally, I think that is a really good picture of me.

Brydgette said...

Those 'flower" arrangements look really good!! Did they taste as good as they look?Happy Valentines Day!!!