Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Lucky....

Yesterday while picking up Emily and MJ from school they were sitting in the grass very contently. I patiently waited and enjoyed the scene. A few minutes passed by and the kids hurried to the car. They were so excited. I thought maybe they had found a bug or maybe had lost something small. As they got in the car they were so excited to show me what they had found.. A 4 leaf clover and not just one they had found 4 of them. I don't know about you but I have searched all my life to find a four leaf clover. How lucky they were to find 4. They gave one to a friend and the other is a book to Cherish later on.

5 comments:

Dana and ohana said...

what great kiddos! Good job Banana...thats all you!

Barkley's said...

wow they are gonna have major luck this week!! Im looking for a blue genie to grant me three wishes maybe they can find one for me since there such good finders!!

Papa Smurf said...

Buy a lottery ticket now! Maybe that's how we'll fund the moated, gated, fenced living compound.

Barkley's said...

Ooooh if you do win and we get our family castle could we please have those foot paddle boats in the moat?? please please please

Danna said...

you too are soo silly!! But I agree. I still think that is the best idea ever. No Joke!!