Thursday, April 10, 2008

Memories


I was cleaning off my desk this morning and came across an unmarked disc so before throwing away I thougth I'd check it out. A good thing I did because all these great pictures from Aunt Kims camera were on there. This is from one of our first fishing trips with Aaron and Kim at Siltcoos lake. We have had some great times there and the kids really love and miss Siltcoos lake. Last year wasn't a great year at Siltcoos but I am hoping that this will be a great year to go for a week or so.

3 comments:

Dana and ohana said...

I think mabe ou photoshoped those fish in. I don't think Mark-O is that accomplished of a fisher man!:)

Anonymous said...

i love the bass hooks (more than one) in my hair.... thanks to the brillance of markie!!! that was a fun trip! i had tons of fun and im sure ali did too!

Danna said...

I think he looks so handsomely cute in that picture. Maybe a trip this year to Siltcoos would be fun. Tent anyone??? We have no mexi van anymore. That was a fun van.. It was great for camping!!