Thursday, April 17, 2008

Tagged:

I was tagged so here goes:

Ten years ago...
Ten years ago I had just had Mark Jr. and had just moved into our new Molalla home.
5 things on list to do today...
1. Take the kids to school
2. Work
3. Pick the kids up from school
4. Get tortured by my personal trainer
5. Find time to sew on my quilt.
What would you do if you had a million dollars...
Right now I would pay off student loans, payoff my house and give the rest to my parents.
3 bad habits i have...
1. EATING ~ I have this love hate relationship with food!!
2. Procrastination is mine too.
3. Not spending enough "happy" time with the kids.
4 places I have lived...
1. Portland, Oregon
2. Molalla, Oregon
3. Rochester, Minnesota
4. Richland, Washington
4 jobs i have had...
1. My first job was at Taco Time @ 16
2. Cleaning Stalls
3. Liteco (work with my dad so no complaints there)
4. Being a Mom ~ the hardest job ever!!!
5 things people don't know about me...
1. I love to hike
2. I want to be a Jazzersice instructor.
3. I can design cloths and make with no pattern.
4. I love math
5. I am sensitive
Whats your hubby's name...
Mark Lloyd Barkley
How long have you been married...
20 3/4 Years almost 21
How long did you date...
I don't remember it was soo long ago.. but it was the end of my freshman year in High school 1983
Purposed March of 1987
Married July 11th 1987
Who eats more...
Thats a tie....
Who said I love you first...
I probably did.. I was such a leach.
Who is taller...
Mark is much taller
Who sings better...
I do.. For sure. Mark can sing good if he would just let it out and not hold it in.
Who is smarter...
Mark is smarter.. but I am smarterestedly smart
Who's temper is worse...
I think my temper is worse... especially at TOM time :)
Who does laundry...
Mark is really good at keeping the laundry going
Who does the dishes...
Mark is good with dictating who does dishes, but I am good at getting them done.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed...
I sleep on the right side of the bed but we both sleep in the middle...Ahh cutte!
Who drives when your together...
I used to but now he does. He doesn't like my car...
Who is more stubborn...
We are both stubborn.. but I think Mark wins by a few hairs on that one.
Who is the first to admit they're wrong...
I am usually the first because I probably cause most of the problems.. What? Who me?
Who's parents you see more often...
I think we see my parents more.
Who purposed...
Mark purposed in a funny sort of way. He says, "What would you say if I asked you to marry me?" I of course being silly said, "no" . He says, " No, really what would you say if I asked you to marry me?" Of course I would say "yes". and so on....
Who has more friends...
Mark has more friends for sure. He is a likeable guy. People love to keep in contact with him..
Who has more siblings...
Mark has more 1 sister and 2 brothers.
Who wears the pants in the family...
Mark wears the pants in the family, for sure and I don't mind one bit.

This tag is past on to Brydgette, Angela and Stephanie.....
TAG YOUR IT!!!

5 comments:

Brydgette said...

what do we do with this? copy and paste and fill it out?

Danna said...

YeEAH!!!! Thats what I did.

Brydgette said...

ok i'll try it!

Barkley's said...

I think mark wins the "who is more stubborn" one by a "few hairs" cause thats all he has...a few hairs LOL sorry couldnt resist! You know I love ya Mark and Jer is gonna have the same "island"!!

Danna said...

I think it comes with having kids..