Thursday, April 24, 2008

So Much to do ~ So little time.

Have you ever wondered how in the world you will accomplish everthing you want to do in life? I do every day, bogging myself down with what I would like to do with my life, after all I am going to be a big $) this year.. Ahhh, Such Joys that come with aging. There is so much that I wanted to do and it feels as though it will never happen; At least I am coming to realize thats what the man downstairs wants me to believe. I have 40 more years of life in me and now with my life halfway over I am going to start living!! I have decided that I am young and many people accomplish great things in their later years. I am starting with the basics. In order to accomplish my goals I must first get in good enough shape to live a long,long time. Long enough to torture my children and hopefully great-grandchildren someday. I have a Great Aunt that when Mark and I first got married she was out hootin' and hollerin' on her snowmobile going mock 10 around the trails. I want to be able to do that. Later that year she broke her leg doing something crazy she was in her early 70's then. So if I whine and complain kick me in the butt and tell me to stop it off.. then give me a hug of course and tell me you love me.

6 comments:

Dana and ohana said...

the big 4-0!

How exciting! and I love that you are getting in shape.....GO BUY A BATHING SUIT!

Danna said...

Have 2!! Got them when I went to Hawaii 10 years ago.. YEAH! Are we doing anything in May? or are we going to wait? Our pools opens sometime in May . Maybe we just stay at our place for a long weekend and a BBQ. ??? Any Ideas????

Brydgette said...

is it your birthday today? if so happy birthday mommy!!
<3 Brydgette

Dana and ohana said...

funds are limi-ado so maybe a long weekend up in K-town wouldn't be to bad...but then again getting away does sound nice.

As for the bathing suits...YOU go get one or IIIIIII will get one for you. A nice bakini with lots of frills and a BIG bow i think.

Barkley's said...

Turning 40 no way I thought we were the same age :) I love your enthusiasm (sp?) Danna you have a very successful marriage, 4 beautiful children, run a home and have a career!! Your my hero! Im so proud of you for always raising the bar for yourself and pushing yourself to do new and exciting things

Danna said...

Stef you are so sweet. If you only saw me behind closed doors. Thanks for the nice words. love ya. D