Wednesday, May 7, 2008

O ~ U ~ C ~ H

OK, I am really trying to get fit this year. My goal is to be able to go hiking again. I am planning a trip to the Wallowa Mountians next year.
It is a 12 mile hike into the wilderness with beauty beyond imagination. Anyways, so since I am trying to get in shape I see a personal trainer twice a week who is really working my butt off (literally)!! This last week I noticed knots in my back. Not wanting to delay progress in my workouts I went to see my Physical Therapist who gave me the torture treatment from hell. A deep tissue massage.. OUCH! I feel like I have been run over today. It's ok. I will survive. so Lesson # 1.. Dont neglect your body!!

4 comments:

Barkley's said...

Danna I miss you so much!!!I was thinking about you yesterday and I absolutly cant wait to see you in a few weeks, I am so blessed to have such a wonderful sister!!!

Dana and ohana said...

No pain, no gain baby!!!!! I want to hike with you , lets get it on the calander!

Barkley's said...

DANNA LOUISE BARKLEY (i dont know your middle name so i made one up) You are lagging on your blog updates..come on gimme somethin to READ! :)

Danna said...

I know I will right now
BTW Louise is Lorenas and Connies middle name..