Sunday, May 18, 2008

Our Road trip to Bluewood.

Saturday was a great Day. After we finished a few errands in the morning I thought it would be a great idea to go on a roadtrip to the Mountian, especially since it was going to be 104 degrees. So we got in the car, went to Boarders for a Washington State Atlas, and hit the road. It was wonderful to go from the desert, to the rolling prairie and then up into the snowy mountians.


Sacagwea, Lewis and Clark Climing the hill.


MJ.. aka Clark. I love this picture of him. He is growing ups so fast.


The kids really had a great time. They were a little hesitant at first to just go. They didn't really understand what exactly we were doing. I am glad they said it was one of their best trips ever. As soon as we headed up the mountian the temperature dropped into the 60's. It was so nice to have a break from the hot weather we were having at home. Thank kids for going with us.


Due to the higher temperatures there was lots of waterfalls from the melting snow. On the way down we stopped to look at. Another great picture. I am so glad we went on this adventure. We now know where Bluewood (Ski resort) is and look forward to some hiking and skiing so close to our desert home. I can't wait to see where our next adventure will take us.

3 comments:

Barkley's said...

O my goodness I miss them! I cannot wait to see them all and give them big hugs and kisses! See you in a few days :)

Dana and ohana said...

Wow! Danna-that place is beautiful and COOL!I can almost smell that fresh air! I agree with you on the pic of Mj.....He looks so old. When did that happen? What a great family outing. Sorry that you missed Tony's farewell party this weekend BUT it was way too HOTTTTTTT!!!! We missed you guys!

Brydgette said...

that looks like so mcuh fun! i miss and love you all! tell everyone that oregon says hi!
<3 ya!