Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Calgon, Where are you?

It has been a long and stressful week so far and its only Wednesday! What the heck. I am still working on my list of things to get done and they are prioritized in my head. It seems like the list never seems to end. I'm tired would really like to run away. I hate those days! Yucky Phooey!! If I only had more time.. (WHOW, Epiphany.. I'm going to keep a list of my todo's on my blog and then keep it updated as I either 1) Post something todo or 2) take one off that I've done. I'll never forget now because I am a blogoholic and check mine daily for some strange reason I have this need to feel connected. Random thought, sorry.) Finding joy in my journey is just not happening this week. I just need to take a hot bath with book in hand, lock the door, read and relax. Calgon, Where are you? I know better days are ahead, really they are. Right?

2 comments:

Summers Family said...

Yes they are! Elder Holland promised, "help, and happiness, and plenty of it"
amen to that

Barkley's said...

Have a better day today my sweet sister. I love ya