Monday, February 2, 2009

Way to Go Steelers!!


OK, So it has been a long tradition int he family that when ever Mark has a game on I root for the opposite team he does. So yesterday, I started rooting for the Arizona Cardinal's. I like Kurt Warner, Hes a great guy and the girls and I think hes pretty cute. But I really tried this time. I started to but I couldn't (Either way we would have been happy no matter who wins as long as a good game was played). I got a little involved in the game and let it slip on who I really wanted to win. Everyone looked at me .. Mom, are you rooting for the Steelers?? I was caught, what could I say? Except, YEP! It was a good game. I called the final score Steelers 23 Cardinals 20. I was surprised how close I was, except reversed in score. Luckily the Steelers pulled it out and made a blessed touchdown. Amen!!

2 comments:

Barkley's said...

After the winning touchdown I said...Oh mark will be in a good mood this week! We are all so happy your team won mark :)

Anonymous said...

GO STEELERS! towards the end i was about to lose it! luckly the steelers are amazing! yeah yeah!