Sunday, February 22, 2009

MJ Basketball Game 7 Final Game

Well it was a good game. The team worked hard to get 5 points on the board. The game was reffed terribly. I don't think that the kids reffing had a clue of what was going on. Teams are to play man to man and this team played zone. It seems we have a few coaches that don't know how to follow the rules. Im just glad that its over an MJ can play on a real team next year. So off to Soccer we will go. I am excited to watch him play he loves sports and does a great job working as a team. Also I am hoping for a basketball hoop so we can play together as a family. Gotta love it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mark did a good job! I cant wait to watch the next sport he plays. =]

Summers Family said...

feel free to blog stock me anytime. and right back at ya! have you started that book yet for book club?