Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Excuses no more!!

So last night I took a class on Psychology of weight loss. It was pretty interesting and how we are our own worst enemy. I would say that the thing I took home was the fact that we always seem to quit just when we are starting to see the results, ie.. jeans fit better, have energy, feel healthier. This is the time when our body is starting to change but there is no drop on the scale (at least that's the way it is for me). So what do we do, for me I start telling myself it will never happen and then I give up. What I should be doing is sticking to it. Stop making excuses and stop the vicious circle. My body is a temple and I need to take care of it. I must never give up no more..
Here is a you tube video that I thought was inspiring .

2 comments:

Barkley's said...

Love it...LOVE IT!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah now lets go back to the gym, PANSY!