Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Blessings this week

Life really is Good. Top 10 blessing of this week!
1) We have foundation walls on the house.
2) Emily went to the hospital for severe abdominal pain. She is feeling much better ~ A bout with gastroineritis.
3) We have hot food on our plates and a warm place to live.
4) Mark loves his job.
5) Angela and Stephanie still love eachother and stay up late acting like silly little 5 year old girls.
6) Mark Jr still has an abundance of energy and most always has a smile.
7) Staying on my diet of healthy eating.
8) I am getting alot of sewing done this week. I even learned how to do a twisted nine.
9) My mom is here and has been a great help to me this week. It is fun to sew with her and Emme likes staying up late with Grams.
10) The top blessing is this week is that I am alive and get to enjoy my family. I love them so much!!!

2 comments:

Dana and ohana said...

that dang gas....Emme, Uncle Jason is so full of gas too! It must be a Widng thing!

Barkley's said...

FOUR DAYS FOUR DAYS FOUR DAYS!!! Love you cant wait to see you guys!