Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Happy Tuesday to you!!

Happy Tuesday to you!! I have not much to say but I thought I'd jot a thought. Do you sometimes wonder what people really think? I have issues! I love to read people. The only thing I can't read is there thoughts.
I don't believe people when they are asked, "What are you thinking about?" and they respond with, "oh, nothing.". I'm sorry I just don't buy it! I don't believe that a person can just shut off their brain so it does not think. I would rather hear, " Oh, honey I was just thinking how fat you've become and how nice it would be if you were skinny again." or " I really just don't feel like taking to you today". I guess it would make me feel a whole heck of alot better if I knew. But for now body language has to do!! What do you think? Happy Tuesday.

4 comments:

Dana and ohana said...

I was just "thinking" that if there was anyone in this world i had to call "Danna banana" it would be you! And I "think" you must love it because so far you respond to it! Happy tuesday

Barkley's said...

I think that it would be scary to know peoples thoughts..I try to pretend I dont care what people think of me, but if i knew their thoughts I think I would be even more unsure of my self... anyway I think when people say there thinking of nothing there just too emberassed to say what they were thinking (which was..."Dang she looks sexy in those jeans") See its much better to leave it to your own imagination. Happy thursday :)

Barkley's said...

ONLY TWO WEEKS TILL I SEE YOU!!!

Danna said...

OK I 'M SORRY!!! A little PMS going on I think. No one to talk to I guess. My best friend seems like miles away!