Thursday, November 1, 2007

I Love Thanksgiving

I am so glad Halloween is over. Don't get me wrong I love the fact that we can dress up and play pretend, watch scary movies late at night and carve pumpkins (which we failed to do this year). But, I love the Thanksgiving season. For me it is a time to self reflect and think of the blessing that I seem to forget the rest of the year when it feels like I am flying Mach 10. ThanksGiving is a time to slow down, cuddle up to the one you love and drink Hot Cocoa.

2 comments:

Dana and ohana said...

and I love you.....(gag)but really this time of year is soooo comfortable for me because I don't look likea sappy girl when I get all emotional about the things I am grateful for!

Danna said...

Thanks Dana ~ It's nice just to let go and cry. I'll be here to cry along with you!! Sis