Monday, November 26, 2007

Family...


I have to admit when it come to family I think we have the best family on the planet Earth ~ or is it Mars? Not sure, I think we are aliens for we can all be a little weird at times. I consider family as every person I know ~ Are we not all brothers and sisters from the same father?
I had the best time this last weekend with family. I remember not too long ago a certain young man wasn't very hip on marriage and kids. Just look how things change? Jer has a great family and I am so proud of him. He has really done a great job in choosing such a wonderful wife and mommy to baby Kohen. Jer is a good daddy too. I am so happy that Stef came along for Jer.
We also have a unique situation where Stef's family is as our family. They are family to us. We love them too and I am soo happy to be able to be apart of their lives. Thanks for coming and spending the holiday with us Jason, Lahia, Jeffy, Kohen, Stef, Jer, Julie and Doug. We Love you all!!!

2 comments:

Papa Smurf said...

It was wonderful. I'm glad we have such a wide reaching and wonderful family as well. We love your kids and we love you guys too. Thanks for letting us clutter your house and fill your weekend. If we get Jer and Stef to move there, it would make a wonderful meeting point for all of us for many more holidays to come.

Doug E.

Barkley's said...

Danna I love you so much I am so blessed that i have such GREAT sisters!!! only two days untill jers interview PRAY for us:) Have a great week, sorry i wasnt very exciting on the phone today, I had an upset stomach (morning sickness extended throughout the day!!) -Steffy