Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

I wanted to take a moment and tell you all that I love you!!! I really miss all of you very much and grateful for all the love and support that everyone has given to Mark, the kids and I during the last 6 years. It has been very challenging at times but your prayers and encouragement has helped us through.
We really do have so much to be thankful for. Unfortunately I have been looking at my glass as thought it is half empty and it is not. So what do we do? We need to give more service to those in need, We need to cherish every moment whether good or bad as though it is the last moment we have on this mortal earth. We need to embrace the Gospel and live it.
As we continue this moral journey we have on this mortal earth let us finish it with with humility and reverence towards our friends, family and to ourselves. The one true thing that I am and will always be grateful for is the love our Heavenly Father has for all of us. That I am a daughter of God and I have a noble birthright in his kingdom as a Queen. I truly love my Brother Jesus Christ and all that he has done for us, to show us the way to live, to be the example to us and that he loved us so much. Someday we will return home and live with our Father and I can tell him Thank you for giving me the blessings of living.
I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving, I love you much, XOXOXO

No comments: