Tuesday, November 20, 2007

lil' miss Emily

I have to tell you that having Emily has been fun and exciting, She is just soo dang cute!!! Don't you think So??
E~ Energy with attitude
M~ Minds her Manners
I~ Intelligent ,she's reading at 8th Grade
L~ Loving heart and crys at movies
Y~ Y'see Emily Smile. She loves sugar-free chocolate pudding

Emily has been a very busy girl lately. She is doing great in school and always excels she gives alot of effort to do her best. Em is also taking Irish dancing and will be performing next year. Those of you who have been around Emily since birth know that Emily loves to sing. Therefore we thought it appropriate to get Emily singing lessons. She loves it and I love the fact that she is singing in front of others in her class so she won't be so shy. If she can overcome being shy she will go along ways.
I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father for allowing Emily to stay with us here on earth. Sh is a joy to have around and I love her so much. XOXOXO Emme, Love Mom

1 comment:

Barkley's said...

I love that little lady so much!! I cant wait till thursday night so i can give her chocolate kisses!! I am so glad you got her singing lessons, I want the first signiture for when she is famous!!!!